Fiber cement (Asbestos) removal and management.
Handling fiber cement elements containing asbestos must follow a procedure indicated by Royal Decree 396/2006, which provides preventive measures and the assessment of risks to the health concerning the exposition to asbestos.
Some elements containing asbestos are:
- Spaces covered with asbestos.
Enderrocs Vilà Vila, as a company registered in R.E.R.A (Register of companies with asbestos risk), can carry out the following actions:
- Detecting affected elements.
- Outlining work plans.
- Removing and transporting to authorized landfills.
We also remove Friable Asbestos-containing material which releases Asbestos fibers spontaneously.
We usually carry out this service in:
- Buildings to be partially or totally demolished.
- Replacements or repairs in covered spaces.
- Dismantling of vertical wall coverings in buildings with dividing walls.
We offer our fiber cement removal services as part of demolishing tasks or as an independent work, guaranteeing a good management and following strictly the current regulations.